- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Ph.D. Electrical Engineering (Expected: June 2014)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. M.S. Electrical Engineering.
- Pennsylvania State University. B.S. Electrical Engineering. Highest Honors.
- Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Fellowship, (Present)
- Penn State Schreyer Honors College Scholar
- Penn State Evan Pugh Junior Award (Top 0.5%)
- Research Assistant, Plasma Science and Fusion Center. MIT, Cambridge, MA. (Sept 2008-Present)
- Undergraduate Researcher, Communications and Space Sciences Lab, Penn State University, University Park, PA.
- Intern, Lockheed Martin Systems Integration, Owego, NY.
- Intern, FirstEnergy Met-Ed Utility Operating Company, Reading, PA.
- Intern, FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Company, Shippingport, PA.